i am Kennedy. What more is there to say??
Thanks for keeping us posted Kennedy! Your little kid brother sure is cute. My favorite picture is the cross eyed shot. Now give us a tour of your house and surroundings?-Uncle Karl
Oh my goodness that is one cute baby! And what a lucky boy to have a big sister like you.
I love you!!!Your brother is very cute. I wish I could hold him!How is school?Email me please.Nana
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for keeping us posted Kennedy! Your little kid brother sure is cute. My favorite picture is the cross eyed shot. Now give us a tour of your house and surroundings?
-Uncle Karl
Oh my goodness that is one cute baby! And what a lucky boy to have a big sister like you.
I love you!!!
Your brother is very cute. I wish I could hold him!
How is school?
Email me please.
Nana
Post a Comment